The Canton Ad Federation annual scholarship is awarded to an area college student planning on pursuing a degree in a field related to advertising.
The Canton Advertising Federation scholarship is funded from our Creative Endowment, a trust fund founded with a generous donation from an area advertising professional.
The endowment is managed by the Stark Community Foundation.
2013 Canton Ad Federation Scholarship Application – Download the Application:
For more information, contact our Scholarship Chairperson.
Eligibility: Candidates for the Canton Advertising Federation scholarship must be a high school senior planning to attend college and engage in studies leading to a career in advertising or a related field of study OR a college student studying advertising or a related field of study; AND be a current permanent resident of Stark County.
- • Applicants must intend to study and work in advertising or a related field
- • Applicants must demonstrate honors and awards
- • Applicants must be able to demonstrate personal achievements
- • Applicants must demonstrate hobbies/community service
- • Applicants must demonstrate academic achievement in GPA
Deadline for Scholarship Application: April 5, 2013
Date Awarded: May of each year
Number and Amount of Awards: Varies, determined by the Canton Advertising Federation selection committee.